Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

I finally got to visit the plot today, it wasn't quite as bad as I had imagined.





This is how it looked when I left - after I had hail, snow, sleet, rain and freezing wind I surrendered and legged it back home - almost a complete usable plot whoo hoo !!!
Full length shot after I stopped - fair bit of work to do on this plot !!

The plan is go down in the morning and dig over the grassy strip at the top, however the forecast is for a heavy frost tonight so we will have see when I get up !

These two are the before shots, sprouts are looking miserable and all the bean poles are still in place - all gone now.



1 Comments:

At 1:18 pm, Blogger The Allotment Blogger said...

Wow, what a lot of work you've got done in a single day! It can be daunting to pick up after you haven't been to the plot for a while but you really have taken things in your stride!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home