Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A full length picture of the plot, you can't quite how awful the other one looks but that's next weeks job!




.... I am brave I'll share it with you, long term readers will note it looks just as grassy as it did this time last year will I ever get it sorted properly - this is the year - I promise to myself !



I've made a start on the other half of the piece I was digging on the weekend, plodding along slowly but surely.


Just this bit left and a few dry days and Dad can come and rotivate it for me and it will look great .... until the weather warms up and the weeds leap into action !!

You can see the cheeky horses sticking their heads through a gap in the fence to eat the grass and weeds I've dumped down in the back end of the fence.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 pm, Blogger allot of veg said...

Good going - aren't you stiff after all that? I love this time of year there is so much potential and the slugs haven't eaten anything - yet!

 
At 8:42 am, Blogger Matron said...

Now that's what I call hard work! Bare soil like that is just so tempting - I just want to get planting! You have certainly earned a cup of tea and a biscuit there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home